Saturday, November 19, 2005

.M.Y.M.P. IS LOVE.

My gosh! Kakauwi ko palang from the M.Y.MP. concert. Grabeh, it was such a blast!! I'll go narrate my happenings. My dad fetched me a little later than the usual so medyo nainip ako sa kakahintay pero ok lang. Hehe. After he fetched me, we went to S.M. North Edsa to have my I [Heart] M.Y.M.P. shirt. Siyempre fashionista ko kaya dapat maganda outfit ko sa concert dibuh! I also bought the latest albums of Madonna and Destiny's Child. Love it. Gusto ko rin sana yung bagong C.D. ng The Corrs pero next time nalang! Afterwards, we went to MC to fetch my sistahs already. Upon arriving home, I decided to take a nap. Hehe. Pagkagising ko, nagprepare na ko for the concert. Ligo, kain and bihis. I wore my Levis distressed jeans and my usual black chucks and my I Love You Fedora. Yup, wala pa shirt ko nun! So nag pangbahay muna ko. Finally, dumating na si daddyoe. Kakaclaim lang nung shirt. I wore the shirt and off I went to the M.Y.M.P. concert with my little sister. Yes, lil siz ko sinama ko. I know, I could have brought a ka-Unleashed, a gal pal or better yet a tipsy but I brought my little siz and I won't have it the other way. The waiting part for the concert to begin was sooo boring! Grar. Buti nalang, I made friends with our seat mates. Hehe. Ang tagal tagal talaga mag start nung concert. Feel ko kabisado ko na yung commercial ng Lulu Castagnette at Maui and Sons! Paulit ulit eh! Hehe. After a decade or so, nagsimula na rin. Juris and Chin emerged on stage. Juris was wearing a fabulous orange halter dress on top of cute sequine embelished jeans. Chin was looking oh so cute in his white M.Y.M.P tee and a tuxedo. Tipsy ko si Chin eh, F.Y.I.! Hehe. Their first song was "I Don't Want To Wait In Vain" then "Get Me", then bleh...I forgot about the order of their songs na! Haha. They did a "tribute-to-other-acoustic-artists" thing. They sang "Pagdating ng Panahon" by Aiza, "Moonlight in Paris" by Paulo Santos and "Let Me Be The One" by Jimmy Bondoc. They also did a "we-wished-we-wrote-these-songs" part. I forgot the songs though, haha. Afterwards, Southborder was there to sing with them. Juris is soo versatile talaga from acoustic she went to R&B!! Oh dibah! Juris also sang the Darna theme song! Astig astig... Then change of outfit. She wore a yellow coat emblazoned with M.Y.M.P. and a white skirt over jeans. She sang some Avril hits and some other punk/pop songs. Sabi ko sa inyo eh! Versatile siya! She also did a Madonna medley. Should i repeat?! V-E-R-S-A-T-I-L-E! Meigash. Hehe. My favorite part was when she sang "Because You Love Me" for her mom. Her mom was actually crying! Ang ganda talaga. This concert was totally the bomb! I loved it. I was so happy na I got to sneak in my camera again. Haha. Pero konti lang pictures ko, I was to preoccupied with watching the show! Besides, I may not have pictures but these memories will be in my heart forever.

No comments: