Monday, November 07, 2005

.HONEY, IT REALLY IS.

This week for me has got to be the most stressfull yet fun week ever. For the whole week, we would all have presentations! For Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday we have an A.P. Culture Project thing. Our country is Japan. Woot!! Anyways, awhileago we just had our Filipino radio play presentation. Our teacher liked our presentation. I really hope our group be the one to get picked for the Palig. *cross fingers* We practiced a bit for A.P. during SSP, then went home. Grabeh! Imagine this: 2 bags both full and big, 1 paper bag also full, 1 C.D. player and 1 Coleman water jug! Talk about heavy!! I carried all those from the Second Year Wing to the ITC. If you've been to Ateneo, you'd know that those places are planets apart! Anyways, upon arriving home. I tried doing my Math homework! I was really stumped. Number 8 palang ng Working Excercices A di ko na masagutan! Then bad luck happened: BROWNOUT. Damn. Well, I just texted some of my friends, and lukcily electricty was back. I did my Math homework again, still no luck. I called Juno and asked for help. That's when I got the answers right. Then I just fixed my stuff for school and researched for a logo of a T.V. show that we would use for our A.P. project. Dito nalang muna folks! Sayonara! [feel na feel na ang Japan! Wahaha]

No comments: