Wednesday, November 09, 2005

.SWEET SWEET SIXTEEN.

A child only gets to be born once. And in one year you only get to cross out ONE day in the Calendar to be truly yours. What am I talking about? Your birthday, of course. Duh. And so far, this year has got to be the best birthday I ever had. It was as if the heaven was at my side doing all these good things for me. Like in A.P., my group did another splendid job in our presentation. Ms. Agduma said that we were really good. Praise from teachers already makes my heart melt. And in Computer, Juno and I got bonus points. I am so thankful that I have a blog already thus making me know some HTML. Woot. Anyways, the highlight of my day was when we ate in Kape. We had such a splendid time. We celebrated my birthday sa Kape. Bonding with your friends, I must say, is the best birthday gift you could ever have. Not even the most flamboyant hat can beat the gift of friendship. I really love the Unleashed birthday card my friends gave me. Napaiyak niyo ko! At alam niyong, hindi ako umiiyak! Pero nung binabasa ko yun, napaiyak talaga ko. Narealize ko kasi na I really do have friends that love me. :) After this day, I made a little conclusion: everytime my age increases, the bond with my friends and i also increases. Thanks to Aaron, Imam, Josh, Juno, Marc, Mico, Paolo, Rem and Ryan for sharing with me my special day and making it oh so fabulous.

No comments: