Sunday, November 06, 2005

Image hosted by TinyPic.com .TUTUBAN AT ITS FINEST.

I went to Tutuban today. Tutuban is located in Divisoria. No, this blog isn't about this day being my first time in Divisoria and how I think that it's nice. It's imposibble for this day to be my first time in Divisoria! Hello, I practically grew there. I've been going to Divisoria ever since I was 5 years old. We have a shop there eh. Haha. Anyways, that was just a bit of F.Y.I. Going back, I went to Tutuban to look for a Japan umbrella for our A.P. project. I first went to The P99 Store cuz that's where I saw one before. Out of stock na sila. Dang. So, I just walked around and searched for it. I went to my favorite Costume Store in Tutuban located at the Center Mall. They had one but it was super small!! So I just went to Michelle's Lace Center (MLC) to buy sequins my sister needed and some ribbons for the sashes for our Interaction with STC. Right beside MLC was a small stall with a mish mash display of things. Meaning, they don't have any specific items sold. Haha. I saw some umbrellas displayed. Normal ones. But then being the persistent shopper that I am, I went there and asked if they had a Japan umbrella. Luckily, they did have Japan umbrellas. Hidden at their stock room. Woot! Woot! Originally, it was P250. Like ohmeigahd! But as what I said, I've been going to Tutuban since I was 5 years old. I've memorized the rules of the trade. So, I made tawad. From P250 it became P140. Galing ko noh! Well, one bonus is me being gay. Patawanin ko lang sila at lumandi ako dun mababawasan na nila. Next was, I was also a tenant. Everybody knows that if you're also a tenant no matter if your stall is in the furthest area of the mall, you gotta give tawad! So I snagged the umbrealla already. Then I saw something so wonderful. A display of trucker caps! If you really know me that well, you would know that one hat was enough to make me leap. But a display of 20 trucker caps?!! I wanted to buy them all but sadly I didn't have enough money. Mind you, if I did have enough money, I would buy them all. I had my eyes set on the fuchsia Von Dutch cap with Mickey Mouse prints. But I remembered that the money I had was my dad's. So I called him up and asked him if I could buy it. He said yes!! Woot Woot! So I bought the hat. Yipee. Babies, you have a new sister! I went home from my Tutuban trip with a huge grin on my face and replaced the cap I was wearing with the new one I just bought.

No comments: