Friday, November 04, 2005

.HAGARDNESS.

Grabeh na toh to the max! Todo na ever to the highest level! I am sooper dooper hagard right now! My day started with me literally panicking. I woke up at 7:30 AM today and I had to meet with my A.P. group mates 8:30 in NBS Katips! Hello! 30 minutes of preparing is not enough! So I ate fastly, took a bath then prepared my outfit. I wore my army green cargo capris, my light blue Penshoppe "Everybody Loves Me" printed tee, my blue sequined emblazoned trucker cap and my blue Bayo flip flops. I arrived in NBS Katips at about 8:45-ish. My group mates wasn't there. So much for preparing fast. I decided to go to Kodak to have some pictures developed. Turned out they were still close. So I just walked to McDo then went back to Kodak. Closed parin sila pero pumasok na ko sa loob. Andun na yung lady so pinadevelop ko nalang pics ko! Haha. Pasaway to the max. Then, I walked again going back to NBS Katips. Grabeh! Soooper iniit!! Sarado pa NBS that time. Grar. So hinintay ko sila magbukas. Tagal tagal nila! Finally, nagbukas na rin. Bumili ako ng stuff for our project then dumating na group mates ko. Buti naman. We went na to my house and started. Grabeh! Hindi pa kami nagsisimula pagdating namin. Nagbabasa lang sila nung libro ko at naglalaro. Pero nasimulan na naman namin. We researched for stuff and I did our scrapbook. Kakapagod grabeh. 6:00 na di parin kami natatapos. Grar. Natapos na rin lahat ng research. Our scrapbook is also half way done. Kukunin ko nalang pics bukas at lalagay sa scrapbook. I am so tired. Pfft.

No comments: