Saturday, November 12, 2005

.I LOVE BAZAARS.

I had such a blast today!! My mom and I went to the Vintage Bazaar in Rockwell. Actually, before going to Rockwell, we went to Tendiesitas first. It was so fun there. Ikot lang ng ikot. I didn't really buy anything kasi meron na ko nung mga ganun. I liked this M&M Shirt though from Quick Change but it was a too expensive. P590!! My gosh. After going to Tendiesitas, we went to Rockwell already. I really had a fun time. I first went to I Love You. I've always wanted to go there kasi I always see their clothes in magazines. I bought so many things there. I bought their signiture I Love pins. I saw this really cute fedora hat but I didn't buy it YET. Then I strolled around some more. I stumbled upon Kate Torallba's booth! Woot. I love KT. I got to get her calling card. She is soo making my prom outfit. Then strolled around some more, I saw Tessa Prietto-Valdez!! Woot Woot!! But I was in fanboy mode so I think I startled her. Wahaha... Then went to Vintage Pop. I bought a red wooden G for my room. Then I passed by I Love You and so the fedora again. I really couldn't resist it so I asked money from my mom and I just bought it. Woot Woot. And I also bought two teddy bear brooches for P300. And one teddy bear brooch was sold for P150 but I got to buy two from the price of one. Yes naman! Hehe. Then I went to Powerplant Mall itself and bought The Pussycat Dolls CD and this CD mix with the song Ever After in it. My mom called me to meet her in FCUK. I saw these cute flip-flops from FCUK but I wasn't able to buy it. Dang. Babalikan ko yun.

No comments: