Sunday, October 30, 2005

.JUST READ THE ICON.

I had so much fun at the Soph Night yesterday! At first, of course, i fixed my outfit. Duh. I wore my red Unionbay sports shirt, layered it with my Am.Blvd. "I Love Me" shirt and my patch work jeans from The Store With No Name. After fixing my outfit, I went to our Clubhouse to fetch Cheddar. Then went to McDo Commonwealth to fetch Mico. Then to Tibulong to fetch Marc and lastly to Ateneo Village to fetch Jaira. Bus ka ba?! Haha. Then we all went to NBS Katips to buy the Kjwan C.D. Sadly, there was none available. :( So we went to Ateneo already for the Soph Night. At first, it was boring. Wala kaming ginawa ever! Then, I walked and walked and walked around. I stumbled upon Hase and just hanged a bit with her. We watched the fashion show together. Vince got mad at me cuz I was touching Hase raw. I was like "but I'm gay!" but then he was like "I don't care." Talk about being possessive! The fashion show was ok. I liked the clothes of the girls. So cute. The guys' clothes were kind off simple. It's like it's not for a fashion show. Oh well, what could you expect from Penshoppe?! After the fashion show, a couple of bands played again. Di na ata ako nakinig. Haha. Afterwards, the open dance started. I think, this was one of the most fun events in the Soph Night. Ang fun fun talaga mag dance! Ahaha. They played my favorite song "Ever After" which was so fun! hehe. Ang sad part nga lang ang tagal dumating nung Kjwan! Nakakainiz. Pero ok lang, I got to meet Marc Abaya. He was so kind talaga. Akala ko nga unapproachable siya eh pero super bait pala niya! All in all, I would rate the Soph Night a 4 over 5 stars. :)

No comments: