Saturday, October 22, 2005



.AND SO IS IMPROMPTU OUTFIT PLANNING.

I am so glad to say that my youngest sister is following my footsteps. She is now a certified socialite. She went to a birthday party in The Podium awhileago which meant that I could go shopping!! So we dropped her off in Landes at The Podium and my dad dropped me off in Galle. To tell you the truth, I've never been to Galle since I first set foot in Second Year. Ito nalang ulit yung time na bumalik ako dun! I simply missed it. So, I already ventured out to search for my Soph Night outfit. Usually, I plan my outfits days before I shop so that I know what to look for. For the Soph Night, I was planning a masquerade-esque outfit with the whole feathers thing going on. So I roamed the whole Galle and searched for something feather-y. Sadly, I didn't find anything. But then I saw this super cute tee from Am.Blvd that said "I Love Me." The font of the statement was so punk rock. Then it hit me! Instead of a masquerade-esque outfit, I could just go for a punkstuh glam look. So I bought the shirt already and planned the whole outfit. I realized that I wouldn't be needing to buy new pants and shoes anymore. I could just use this fatigue capris pants my mom bought from Bangkok and my fave black and white Chucks. What I needed was accessories! I first went to People Are People and bought 2 belt cuffs. It was on sale for 50 php each! Oh dibuh! Dati 199 isa nun eh! While I was paying for it in the counter, I saw this adorable winged heart necklace. Yung design pa nung wings yung pang devil. It matched the whole look i was going for so I bought it already. After going to PRP, I went to The 50th Avenue to shop some more. The saleslady from Penchants and Iba Diba? there already know me! Ahehe...So I was like, "Oh! Sino sainyo unang magpapakita ng benta sakin?" Iba Diba? started first. I ended buying skull and bone shoelaces and an Emily The Strange necklace. It was Penchants' turn. I bought from them a red and white striped shoelace and a neon pink shoelace and 3 furry pens and 1 winged heart pen. After buying all those cutie trinkets, I strolled around Galle. Then I felt like something was still missing for my outfit to be complete. Then it hit me: I needed a new bag! I rememebered seeing this cute skull and bones bag from Am.Blvd and decided to go back for it. While I was going back, my dad soon phoned me up. But I wouldn't let that stop me from buying what I want right! So I told him a lie that I needed to go to the bathroom and asked him to wait for me. I got the bag and payed for it. Woohoo! Outfit completed. Mission accomplished.

No comments: