Saturday, October 08, 2005

.IMELDA HAS SHOES, THIS IS WHAT I'VE GOT.

This has got to be the most conceited entry I've ever made in my entire life. I am going to talk about my hat collection. Yes, hats. I've started collecting hats when I was in Grade 5. My mom went back from Hongkong and as usual brought home her pasalubongs. That was when I soon realized that I loved hads. I would soon be fascinated by the hats I see in TV and fashion magazines. And everytime I would see a hat from the mall, I would instantly snatch it and buy it. I love hats so much that sometimes I buy the same style in different colors. I just can't get enough of them! And as of this day, I've got 79 hats already. Take a peek:


(from l-r, top to bottom)

"Rock" trucker cap, "Wishes Come True" trucker cap, Roxy trucker cap, powder blue trucker cap with sequins, purple trucker cap with star, multi colored Von Dutch trucker cap, plain turquoise trucker cap, red polka-dotted Von Dutch trucker cap, purple Von Dutch trucker cap, dark blue Von Dutch trucker cap, pinnk camoflauge baseball cap, pink Penshoppe "Angel" trucker cap, yellow Penshoppe baseball cap, denim baseball cap, white Human "I Rock" cap, red NY Yankees sun visor, red Adidas sun visor, Tickles blue with red fire sun visor, purple Chuckie Finster sun visor, beige NY Yankees sun visor and yellow NY Yankees sun visor


(from l-r, top to bottom)

beige Esprit baseball cap, courdoroy army green cap with patches, powder blue Adidas golf cap, distressed army green cap, black Converse baseball cap, beige plaid beret , red grafitti Chrisitan Dior beret, green and red plaid wool beret, red Girbaud baseball cap, red suede motorcycle hat, denim newsboy hat, red denim beret, fuchsia distressed newsboy hat, zebra print motorcycle hat, carnation pink newsboy hat, gray ski cap, denim newsboy hat, zebra print beret, gray pinstriped newsboy hat and cheetah print beret

(from l-r, top to bottom)

brown ethnic printed fedora, distressed camoflauge fisherman's hat, denim army green cloche hat, dark blue grafitti fisherman's hat, pink camoflauge fisherman's hat, denim cloche hat, white Rolling Stones fisherman's hat, photographs fisherman's hat, red fisherman's hat and beige safari hat

(from l-r, top to bottom)

camoflauge fisherman's hat, denim fisherman's hat, orange and blue cloche hat, denim Barbie fisherman's hat, dark blue denim fisherman's hat, hot pink knitted bonnet, black Converse baseball cap, red newsboy cap, plaid beret, dark blue suede beret, red Nike baseball cap, beige Giordano baseball cap and black Calvin Klein cap

(from l-r, top to bottom)

black fedora, fatigue fedora, brown straw hat from Bohol, red "A" cowboy hat, fatigue "USA" cowboy hat, khaki cowboy hat, black cowboy hat from Baguio, red Santa Clause hat, dalmatian print hat, camoflauge cowboy hat, black Muslim hat and a freebie cap from Fundador


No comments: