Monday, October 24, 2005

.MISJUDGED.

One thing happened this day that made me feel shitty. I was misjudged by my Computer Education teacher. He made us try out GIMP in our computers. He specifically told us that we would make our banners for our website. Ok, in case you didn't know, GIMP is just like Adobe Photoshop except it's lowtech and ugly. Anyways, so there I was playing around with the brushes (it has a few brushes but not as extensive as Adobe), putting in gradients, putting in layers, basically Adobe stuff. When the computer suddenly had a system shutdown. My partner and I waited for it to restart and started using GIMP again. Then it had another system shutdown. So we complained na to the teacher. You know what he said? He said, "Kung ano ano kasi ginagawa mo sa computer eh!" That's preposterous. Hellooo. I was just doing what he said. Sabi niya gumawa kami ng banner. Yun naman ginawa ko. Maghanda siya. Papakitaan ko siya ng galing ko sa Adobe! Kasi ba naman, GIMP pa tinuturo. Hello, all graphic designers use Adobe! I hate Fr. Perez! Grar!!

No comments: