Sunday, October 16, 2005


.I HEART M.Y.M.P..

To all M.Y.M.P. fans: you should know this all by now. M.Y.M.P. is having their second concert at the Araneta Coliseum on November 18, 8:00 PM! Oh dibah! Asenso na sila. I am so lucky that their concert falls under my birthday month. (My bday is on November 9, in case you didn't know... ^_~). So awhileago, I went to SM North Edsa to claim the tickets that i reserved. After claiming my tickets, I decided to walk around and search for my outfit for the Soph Night. I was in Am.Blvd drooling over this cute baby tee with the print "Supreme Bitch" when my dad called and told me to go to McDo. I didn't even get to try on the shirt! :(( Oh well, there's always next time. After eating in McDo, we went to the Toy Section at the Department Store to buy some additional decors for Halloween. After that, I decided to go to Carolina's to get myself some feathers and a cute masquerade mask. A sad news hit me: Carolina's was being renovated. So for the first time ever in history, I went home after a mall trip with no shopping bags in tow. A very rare moment for someone like me. At least, I've got the M.Y.M.P. tickets already. Hehe.

No comments: