Wednesday, October 12, 2005

.MOM BONDING.

I was typing my Religion notes awhileago for our long test tomorrow. After typing, I clicked the PRINT button and realized something: I had NO ink! So I did my usual "Dad!" shout and realized that he wasn't arount to drive me to the club house. So I told my Mom that I had no ink and I had to print my Religion notes. So she told me that we would walk to the club house nalang and have it printed. So we walked na to the club house. My mom and I talked about lotsa stuff while walking there. One was about this cute shirt that I want to buy and she thought that it was nice too! Hehe... After having my notes printed, I saw that the stall near the computer shop had some magazines. My mom bought for me the new issue of Pink magazine. It has Emma Watson on the cover. While walking back to our house, my mom and I talked on how much Emma Watson grew. Ahaha.. I had so much fun at that little span of time I had with my mom. I wish we could have some more mom and me times together.

No comments: