Saturday, May 21, 2005

Randomness

It's been a week since I wrote a blog entry. I wasn't busy. I was just too lazy to blog. Anyways, here are a few random thoughts:

1. The ending of Hiram was supah dupah nice! It explained everything! There was no scenes that the question "Paano nangyari yun" needed to be asked. So far, the ending of Hiram was the best teleserye endings I have seen!

2. I have a bank account na! Ala lang..sharing.

3. I really don't like the outcome of Stardance. Naout c Dan tsaka c Jhoey! Tapos nanalo c Ryan?! Yikes...

4. Those Paris and Nikki Hilton imposters should get their act together. First and foremost, the Hilton sisters will be unlikely to stumble upon my blog. And what's up with Nicole saying wer'e friends?! We don't even know each other! And besides that blog entry was sooo ages ago. I'm not really sure if there tagging from my Xanga or this blog. Both blogs have that Chatterbox. Anywayz, they are just FEELERS!

That's all.

No comments: