Monday, May 02, 2005

.LAGUNA INVASION.

My family and I went to Laguna today. Well Laguna isn't really Boracay so there wasn't any much activities to do. The house that we went to was also not really nice. It was a big house with just a swimming pool. All we did was swim, swim and if we get bored, swim again! There was also a billiards table but only my cousins played. Hinde ako marunong eh! But I did have fun swimming with my cousins...vanity sessions with Ate Anne and my kulitan stuff with my sistahs! Being the ever trigger happy that I am, I took lotsa pics from this trip of ours! i took LOTS of pics..as in! I took pics of people swimming, candid shots, people sleeping, the magnificent views and my favorite subject of photography...MYSELF. I'm just oh soo tamad to upload those images though. Nevertheless, this Laguna trip was da bomb!

No comments: