Monday, May 30, 2005

.SHOPAHOLIC STRIKES BACK.

I woke up at about 6 today because I knew that I was gonna have a long day. I did my usual morning regimen. I went to the bathroom and did some vanity stuff. While I was snezzing I noticed that the tissue had blood. I then looked at my nose and realized that I had nose bleed. Yikess... I just washed it with water nalang and it was gone na. After the vanity session, I did my morning excercise. My morning excercise is just actually dancing to the whole CD of Gwen Stefanni! Ahehe... Afterwards, I already ate breakfast and went online a bit. I then prepared myself for the day. After all the stuff I needed to do my day officially started. I first went to Bench Hair Fix Salon to have a haircut. I must say my hair cut was sooo cute! I love it. Tapos I went to Ateneo na to have my I.D. picture taken and claimed my textbooks. After claiming my textbooks, I picked a CSP place na. I chose Noah's Ark. Magaalaga ako ng babies. Yipee... I then went to Yellow Cab para ibigay ko na yung pin na pinagawa ni Diethe. Andun rin sila Sprix, Lex tsaka si Angelo. Umalis na raw c Gio eh. Kainiz naman. Ahehe. Ayun linebre lang ako ni Diethe ng pizza tapos umalis na ko. After all these frenzy I already embarked on something that I do best: SHOPPING! I first went to Ortigas Home Depot to look for a nice computer chair. After canvassing, I realized that the computer chairs there are super expensive! The cheapest was P3,500! And it doesn't even look P3,500. If it doesn't look the price, it's not worth it.I went to Galle afterwards. I first went to The Store With No Name to have my white Dickies pants customized. My design was skulls and bones. So punk rock. Ahehe. Even if I'm not into punk rock, at least I can dress the part! I then went to The 50th Avenue.I had my pants altered there. The guy told me that it was gonna be finished at 5. It was okey for me so I already paid. I bought a cute dog pencil case and a cute fluffy pen from Penchants.I then saw Eldzs there! He had blonde hair. Nakakainggit siya! And the fact that he did it himself adds to the jealousy. I accompanied him at the Department Store so that he could buy some camo pants. We then parted some ways because I went to the home section so that I can look for a computer chair. I finally found a really cute green one. Binili ko na siya kaagad. Afterwards, I went to Shangrila naman. I bought a pencil case and some cute giant paper clips from Tickles.I also bought a cute circular pillow with the print "GORGEOUS" and a grafitti umbrella from Humor Post. I then went back to Galle to claim my pants. I saw a really adorable Astroboy pillow from Iba Diba?. I automatically snagged it! I then went to my last destination which was SM Department Store. I went to Airart Asia to have a shirt and a hat done. My design for the shirt was an electric guitar and for the hat was the Rolling Stones logo. The guy there told me that the shirt will be done in 3 days because they will still use a template. Again it was okey and I paid. The last thing I did was have label stickers done in Robee Stickers. I picked a really cute butterfly design! Wootnes. Afterwards, I ended my day already. When I started my day I had a little cold, when I arrived home I didn't feel a thing. This only proves one thing:
SHOPPING DOES MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.

No comments: