Sunday, May 01, 2005

.:Fickle Minded:.

I was scheduled to be blonde yesterday but I cancelled it for various reasons. I can be ever so fickle minded sometimes and this is one of those times! Here are the reasons why I changed my mind about being blonde:

1. It's too expensive (P800 mehn!Ang mahal nun!)
2. I'd rather use the money on shopping. (After all I'm a fashion savant not a grooming guru!)
3. I'm still too young. (Let's wait 'till college, shall we?!
4. The chemicals might damage my hair.
5. It's not allowed in school anyway.
6. Another P800 will be spent to dye it black again
7. I don't really go out during summer so noone would see it anyway
8. I may look like Tao Laba!
9. It may not look good on me.
10. And as what Den said "I might regret it"


I also learned a lesson from this "experience". Hindi natin makukuha lahat ng gusto natin. Mayroong tamang panahon at lugar para sa bagay na ito. At kung dumating na ang panahong iyon, makakamit mo rin ang bagay na inaasam asam mo.

No comments: