Thursday, May 05, 2005

.FAMILY BONDING.

My family and I went to Club Manila East (CME) today. It was heluva fun. Upon arriving CME, my family suggested that we take a picture infront of the entrance. Nahawaan ko ata sila sa vanity ko eh!Haha...So we went to our cottage. The cottage was OK...It has its own bathroom. I do have a complain. There's no mirror at the sink! Grr... So the first thing we do was go to the giant slide but realized that It had no water. So we decided to swim by the kiddie pool nalang. Don't get me wrong but it was soo fun! I love the sprinklers! There was a platform then on top of it was 4 small sprinklers. I laid down on it and it feels like all your problems go away! Nakakarelax! Then our dad said that the slide worked na. So we slided! Weee... It was fun rin. Afterwards, we went kayachting (spelling?!). Siyempre hinde mawawala dyan ang Picture! Picture! Hehe...We ate lunch na. Ang yummy! Barbeque na soooper doooper maraming sauce! Mmmm... Then I decided to sleep. When I woke up, I decided to swim again. I really got tired from swimming so I decided to take a shower already and dress up. Then my sisters got tired of swimming na rin. Naligo na rin sila! Haha... After that, we went to the Restaurant and bought some ice cream then went home. There's only one word to sum up this day: FABULOUS.

No comments: