Wednesday, May 11, 2005

.CORNY.

I just came back from Fontana. My family went there together with Tita Cricket and her kids. Honestly, Fontana isn't nice anymore. It's sooo corny na! Upon arriving, we went to the Administration. Blah Blah..Skip Skip. We went to the Villa first then went to the water park already. We first went to the Lazy River. It's more of Lousy River, really. The water smells like poop and you can see twigs and other dirty stuff floating in the water! Yurks! Next we went to the Giant Slide. The Giant Slide didn't change at all so it's ok. Actually, It's the only thing left that's fun. Afterwards, we went to theWaves Pool. I actually saw a baby peeing in the pool! Yurks. So now from Waves Pool it became WeeWee Pool! We got soo bored that we went back to the Villa. We just watched some T.V., ate and then slept. The next day, we wanted to swim again. (which is so ironic!) We had a little problem with the tickets. The management didn't allow us to have the discounted tickets because we didn't have an authorization letter from the member. I fought with this bitchy girl named Weng. I told her that there was a letter already but she told us that it was only valid for checking in. But with my persuasion skills, we got the discounted tickets in the end. We did the usual stuff. Then I got bored again. So I left them behind and went back to the Villa alone. I took a bath and slept. When I woke up, I saw my parents packing stuff. Finally, we went home. I only had one thing in mind- "I never ever want to go back again"

No comments: