Saturday, February 11, 2006

.DEALING WITH PASAWAY KIDS.

My CSP [Tulay ng Kabataan 4, Cubao] session for today wasn't that nice. I arrived a bit early at CSP today. I arrived at about 9:36, I was 30 minutes early. So, what I did was just stick the posters I bought for them at the wall. I was so glad that they appreciated it. Afterwards, I taught the kids already. We played a game. I would flash them the Addition flash cards and whoever answers first will get the flash cards, the one with most cards win. One of the kids got angry because he wanted to keep the flashcards as his own. He didn't understand that it was for all of them. Nagmamaalat siya buong araw! Then, Marc arrived. He was late kasi. One of the kids stole Marc's scientific calculator from his bag. Good thing, I saw that the guy was holding the calculator. Ate Lani[the facilitator] got really angry at him. Then, I taught the kids how to tell time. They were like, "I don't want to study anymore." So Marc and I just played with our new friend, Mack. He's badeht too. Haha. Then Marc and I just took pictures of each other. The kids wanted to have their pictures taken too. They were grabbing our cellphones and were taking pictures of themseleves. They were also playing with games and stuff. Ate Lani got really frustrated na that time. It was a good thing, it was time for us to be dismissed. The kids were really so pasaway today. After CSP, Marc and I went to Ali Mall. We just strolled around. We didn't want to eat there so we went to SM Cubao and just ate at the food court there. I bought myself an Imago album. It is so nice! It's a must-buy for all OPM idie fans out there. Anways, this day was so stressfull because of the pasaway kids I had to deal with.

No comments: