Friday, February 10, 2006

.MY DAY TODAY.

I had super fun during our Science period awhileago. We did this project wherein you mix two chemicals together and then they change color. Then you blow the chemical until it becomes colorless again, then you add the chemical which makes it change color. Guess what color it changes too. PINK! Hehe... But after Science period, something made me feel sad. Aaron, Marc and Mico was supposed to accompany me to Bench Fix today. I saw them at the Promenade so I talked to them. Ymam joked that they didn't have any intentions to go with me. So they were fighting and all. Then they discovered that we will just go to Bench then I would go home already. So they didn't want to go anymore because nothing was in store for them. They said that they will just go to Josh's house. Then Aaron made a comment. He said, "Sino bang mas mayaman?" That statement alarmed me. It's ok that they wanted to go to Josh's house but the fact that they were comparing who were richer as a base of who they will accompany struck me. I felt that riches was their basis for friendship. It was like they were only making me their friend because of my belongings. Well, I'm still Unleashed and I know that this problem will be resolved by tomorrow. Maybe Marc will talk to me during CSP. But I really hope that they consider me a friend because of who I really am and not because of what I own. Because, I know that I consider them my friends regardless of their social standing. Anyways, I went to Bench Fix all alone. I am semi- kal beauty once again. Haha. After getting a haircut, I felt better. Now I understand why in some movies if the girls feel sad, they go to the salon. After going to Bench Fix, I went to CD-R King to buy Bluetooth for my computer. Wooohoo. Now, I can load pics from my cell to my PC and vice versa. Afterwards, I went to NBS and bought some educational stuff for my CSP kids. I bought flash cards, crayons, coloring books and learning posters. Shopping is what I do best and it's much better if it's shopping for a cause. I hope the Tulay 4 kids appreciate what I bring them. My day today is a mixture of happiness and a bit of sadness.

No comments: