Tuesday, February 07, 2006

.A MID SUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM IN FILIPINO.

I just came home from watching "Panaginip..Ekek". It was such a hilarious play! The events are just so funny and so were the witty lines.[those that I understood, anyway.] I really liked that it had such a simple story line. It was easy to follow. But the play had a drawback though, for me anyway. I didn't understand some of the words. Hehe. But nevertheless, it was still such a good play. I also loved the funny angels. They provided comic relief in the play. Anyways, being the fashionate that I am, I just want to comment on the outfit[costume] of one girl. She was wearing a black top, a white long sleeved top tied up to her chest, a blue skirt, which were all fabulous, but she ended it with Chucks and high multi colored socks! Ugh!! Chucks, I admit, are fab, but wearing it with a long flowy skirt just doesn't work. Sure Chucks can be worn with skirts like denim for that funky look but never ever with a long flowy skirt!! She should have worn stilettos nalang. Oh well, I think I'm the only one who noticed that anyway. Hehe. That's all.

.WORD FOR THE DAY.
Wafu
adj. meaning: handsome [from the filipino word gwapo]

.LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY.
"You love someone not because you want him to love you back
but rather, you love him because you found no reason not to. "

No comments: