Wednesday, July 27, 2005

.DISTORTED PRIORITIES.

I am feeling soo bad about my friend today. Hear this. I just came from P.E. I wanted to change into my uniforms in the bathroom. So I went to the section of my friend and asked him to accompany me. He agreed. While walking to the bathroom, we passed by his boyfriend's section. (Yup..May boyfriend siya) He waved to his boyfriend, which was understandable. But what ticked me off is when his boyfriend went out his classroom and went down the stairs. He went with him. I mean, he was supposed to accompany me to the bathroom but he went with his boyfriend instead! What's up with that? I mean your'e going to prioritize your boyfriend who you only knew in Y!M and had a couple dates with rather than a friend you've know since Grade 6?! [what i said is true..nakilala nya lang yung guy sa Y!M] Nakakaasar siya!That's all for now. I'm really mad at him. I mean yung boyfriend na yun anytime they can break up pero ako, andito lang ako for him! Nagpapasama lang ako sandali sa banyo, di pa nya magawa. Kainiz!! Magsama sila ng boyfriend nyang drug addict!! to that friend of mine: Ok lang naman na sumama ka sa bf mo kasi nga nasa relationship kayo diba pero sana man lang hindi ka nangiiwan diba!!

*name dropping is sometimes bad. if you want to know who those persons are, just IM me. Or you could just guess. ^_~

No comments: