Thursday, July 07, 2005

.PUCHAA.

I am feeling bad today. Today is such a day full of bad things that happened to me. Let me list them:

1. I got my Math Long Test results. I got a fucking 22/48! Kainiz. I've always hated math. It's one subject wherin I don't find any sense in the topics taught. I mean our teachers could have stopped after teaching us addition, subtraction, division and multiplication and maybe a little advanced Math. But nooo, they had to teach us stuff we can't apply when we grow up. I mean where can I use the laws of exponents in deciding a color scheme for a sports line. Or can finding out the solution set of x+1= 2+3x help me in designing punk rock clothes for puppies? Diba hinde naman! School teaches us useless things.

2. I had a little fight with my classmate awhileago. Among the friends that I've got, I always thought I was never ever going to fight with him. I was wrong. He told me something negative awhileago and wounds take time to heal.

3. This one is kind off petty. Magshoshorts kami sa Intrams Opening! Grr... Gusto mag pants..ahaha..mag cacapris na nga lang ako. ahahaha

One thing happened to me today that somehow removed the negativity inside of me. While going to National Book Store, I met a girl named Alessandra. No. This isn't your usual girl from a girl's school. This time it was a streetchild. I really felt sad for her. She was selling sampaguiatas and I bought it all from her. Seeing her smile light up just made me smile too. I wish our life could just be simple and problem free.

No comments: