Saturday, July 09, 2005

.SOAR HIGH.

I just came home from Araneta. I had a really good time! Let me narrate. I first fetched Cheddar in our Village Clubhouse and off we went to Araneta. Upon arriving in Araneta, we first went to Gateway. This was my first time to go in Gateway. Ang ganda ganda pala talaga ng Gateway! Haha... We met with Aina there and went already to Araneta. The guards didn't allow us to bring our cameras inside. Grr. But because of Cheddar's clever mind, we managed to have the cameras brought inside. How we did it, I won't tell. Mamaya may makabasang taga UAAP Commitee dito! Haha... At first we were scared to take pictures of the Opening Ceremony, baka mahuli kami ng ushers eh! The Opening Ceremony wasn't good. But it wasn't bad either. It just lacked production value. Kyla sang this really tacky song. The lyrics of the song actually had the names of the schools in it! How I wish they payed Kyla a high fee for singing that awful song with much grace. Then came the speech of the people in charge. We took this as an oppurtunity to buy food. Then the game between U.P. and U.S.T. started. We were cheering for UP. It was such a nice game! The scores were so close! UST was always leading but UP still won at the end. While the game was going on, there were three kids in front of us. Apparently, they were FEU fans. They had FEU hats and were waving FEU flags. The problem is they were blocking our view. Ginago namin sila to death! Haha. Sabi pa nga ni Maat, "Wala naman FEU eh!" Haha... After watching, we went to Gatewat and ate at Taco Bell then went home. All in all, the UAAP Opening was a blast. UP won today, sana bukas manalo rin Ateneo. Say it with me "ONE BIG FIGHT!"

*check out my Multiply for the pictures

No comments: