Friday, June 24, 2005

.LAST SEASON?! SO WHAT?!.

My mom brought home with her four more hats for me!! Woohoo... 3/4 of the hats she gave me were trucker hats. Lots of people are saying that trucker hats are so last year but I still like them. I'm not really the kind of person who wears something just becuase it's as of the moment. I don't really like following trends. You shouldn't wear something just because it's of the fashion moment. You have to be yourself, find what looks good on you, and embrace it, even if it's not "in." Clothes have always given me the feeling that I can be whoever I feel like being on a particular day. Maybe today I'll get duded up like a Civil War soldier in ratty jeans and a military top, and tomorrow I'm a punk rocker in capris and Chucks. That's why I don't give away my clothes because it can always come in handy in whatever theme I'm going for. I don't really care if my clothes come from the 60's era or if it's the latest collection of Versace. I just wear what I want, when I want, where I want and how I want to wear it.

Here's a photo of the hats momsie dearest gave me:

clockwise: a cute sun hat, a powder blue polka dotted trucker cap, a magenta trucker cap with star logo and chains,an aqua blue trucker cap with chains

No comments: