Saturday, June 18, 2005

.TROUBLE WITH LOVE IS.

I've been feeling really sentimental since Thursday so this entry will just be filled with sentimental crap. I've been loving this guy for four years already. That guy doesn't really think that I exist. Infact, that guy avoids me. Even though he does these things to me, I still keep on continuing to love him. People tell me that he ain't that cute. Infact, they think he's ugly. I actually kind off believe them but there's this something that I find in him that makes me love him. I really can't explain what that something is but I know that it exists. People tell me that I should move on but moving on is not about stoping to love someone, it's about learning to live without him. So I AM moving on. They tell me that I should also set him free. But he is free. I'm not. Should I really find someone else? Should I stop loving him? But it ain't that easy. It's not like "Ok..I don't love him already. Problem solved". What should I do? Am I that stupid to fall in love with someone and never get anything in return? I shouldn't really be bothered that I don't get anything in return. Infact, I should be contented already. I'm not saying this because I want to have a boyfriend or something. It's just that I'm so confused with me right now. I even thought of being a priest. I mean I don't have any hope in my love life anymore, why not offer myself to God? Lastly, since his birthday is coming up, my wish for him is that he soon finds a girl that will love him the way I do or even more.

*note: I know that you know who he is, I just don't want to name drop!

No comments: