Thursday, August 25, 2005

STOP THE HATE. FUCK HOMOPHOBIA. EMBRACE DIVERSITY. ALWAYS KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

Discrimination is such a bad issue in this world. I should know, I've been a victim too. For years, I've been battling experiences such as being teased by classmates and schoolmates, having no group mates for projects[nobody picks me anyway], having no pair during dyads[again nobody picks me], seating alone during masses cuz as usual noone wants to sit with me, seating at the back everytime we watch movies for school because noone wants to sit with me. Well that have changed now, I now feel that I am accepted. And besides, I've got friends who support me. But then, in the other end of this world, there's one person being teased just beacause he is different. Is it really wrong to be different and stand out especially when your being true to yourselves? Of course not!!

Sign up for the clique now. Click here in order to sign up for Open Mind and support this group. It's your first step to stop hatred, bigotry, prejudice and disrcimination. Thanks!

No comments: