Saturday, August 20, 2005

.STRESSTABS NEEDED.

This weekend I'm telling you is the hellest weekend I ever had. Long weekend? Oh fuck, don't get me started. Each and every subject has a requirement I need to finish in just three days! I need to prepare for my final exams in Media, a reflection about my relationship with Jesus in Religion, a Problem of the Week for Math, a monologue and dialogue writing for Filipino. Incase those weren't enough, I even have a Long Test in Religion this Monday! So far, I'm finished with the final exams preperations and the reflection. All I gotta do now is my monologue, the dialogue writing and study for the religion lt. And I only have one day left! Grabeh. I am so stressed. Thank God, I finished some of the stuff I had to do and still remained my sparkle.

[EDIT]
I noticed nobody reads this blog anymore cuz nobody tags/comments. I am still gonna blog though. This blog is mostly for me anyway. Haha.
[/EDIT]

No comments: